We are partners of one of the largest private financial institutions worldwide, who are specialists of bank guarantees and other financial instruments. As they work with large lending’s affiliated to a corporate consortium group operators and providers of Bank Financial Instruments, they provide the following services (for amounts over 10m):
- Provide financial bank instruments
- Updated list of available Bank instruments offers of BG, SBLC, MTN, BOND
- Project financing by maximum 10% fees through BG, SBLC, MTN, BOND lending
- Lease of bank Financial Instruments for Credit Enhancement
- Lease BG, SBLC, MTN, BOND: all instruments are cashed backed.
Please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information please visit our affiliate company
New collaboration March 10, 2021.
Apart from the unsecured import finance, the organization also provides clients with an irrevocable and unconditional Bank Guarantee or SBLC as collateral to support funding requirements or to secured local supply of goods.
Below is a list of banks where the organization has credit line which they use for these transactions:
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK – HK
- UCO BANK – HK
- DAH SING BANK – HK
- SHANGHAI COMMERCIAL BANK – HK
- WELLS FARGO – NY (ONLY FOR SHIPMENTS TO USA)
- HABIB BANK AG
- ISRAEL DISCOUNT BANK OF NEW YORK – NY
- BANK LEUMI – NY
- OVERSEAS CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION – HK
- DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
- HSBC BANK (HONGKONG)
- WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION
- BNP PARIBAS
- CAISSE REGIONALE DE CREDIT AGRICOLE
- COMMERZ BANK GERMANY- AG
- DEUTSCHE BANK GERMANY- AG
- CASSA DI RISPARMIO DI ASTI SPA. ITALY
The tenure for the Usance L/C can be from 90-360 days from the bill of lading date. The issuing fee is from 4-7% of the face value of the transaction and our typical transaction is between $100K- $25m. A higher amount is possible, especially for SBLC, RWA, and POF.
The fees are only paid on completion after the signing of contract between the client and the bank.
Our company charges £500 for opening file and a commission of 2% on the face value of the transaction. The 2% commission to our company is paid to us upon completion of the transaction.
Please note that the organisation cannot facilitate UK companies.